Koh Mak Residence
Do you want 150 square meters of privacy?
Koh Mak Residence
Koh Mak Residence is a luxurious 2-bedroom villa fully decorated with modern Thai furnishings.
We believe that your holidays should be a limitless relaxation and happiness: enjoy your private infinity pool and the postcard beach, located just steps away.
Private Infinity Pool
For an infinite pleasure.
Stay connected. Everywhere.
Park your motorbike for free.
The best way to discover Koh Mak.
With flat screen TV.
Coffee / Tea makers
Get your favourite drink at home.
With a microwave.
Terrace overlooking the garden
Relax facing the tropical garden.
With hot shower.
Shampoo & Shower Gel
We provide all you need.
We pick you up from the pier.
Relax and watch a movie.
Perfect for families.
The villa is surrounded by a lush garden.
To-do on Koh Mak
M.Ball, our manager will be happy to book the following activities for you:
Day Trip On a Boat. Paradise.
Snorkeling, diving, or fishing trips to the neighbouring islands.
Diving with our partners.
Interested in getting your PADI? Or just a trial?
We can book them for you.
Courses are given in english, in a traditional Thai family style.
Eat & Drink on Koh Mak
Here are our selection of the best bars & restaurants.
They all have different atmosphere: Beach, Chic, Pizzeria or Sunset lounge.
Koh Mak Rooftop Pizzeria
A step into Italy!
The only Italian wood-fired pizza oven in town.
- Choose your own toppings
- Fresh ingredients
- Cheap price
- Hand made Italian dough
This beach bar belongs to the Aokao Resort but they welcome every traveler.
- The beach is one of the most beautiful of Koh Mak
- The cocktails are delicious
- The view is amazing (as pictured)
- You can book a massage on the beach from 8USD
Banana Sunset Bar & Restaurant
The best sunset on the island !
A wooden terrace over the sea, facing the ocean.
- Fresh Thai, Khmer, International food.
- Fresh cocktails
- Live music
- Seafood BBQ (with the catch of the day)
A taste of Europe in Koh Mak! Located near the Pizzeria.
- A chic & elegant atmosphere
- (re)discover the real Italian espresso
- Draft beer
- Classic cocktails
- Treat yourself with a wine tasting.
How TO GET THERE
Koh Mak Island is located in the Gulf of Thailand, 350 km from Bangkok and 60 km from Trat.
The best way to reach Koh Mak, is to go to the pier in Trat (Laem Ngop pier). Then, take a one-hour speed boat to the island.
Please note that we offer a free transfer from the pier of Koh Mak to the Villa. Let us know when you arrive and our staff will be happy to pick you up.
We also offer the transfer back to the pier the day of your departure.
From Bangkok, there are 3 ways to get there :
- We arrange everything for you.
- Pick-up with a private car from your hotel in Bangkok.
- Boat Tickets from Trat to Koh Mak.
- For the price, contact us.
- Bus from Ekamai and Mochit.
- Minivan from Victory monument.
- Departs every hour.
- The journey lasts around 5/6hours.
- Around 300 THB (USD 8)
- Bangkok Airways is the only airline connecting Bangkok (Suvhanabumi Airport) to Trat Airport.
- There are 2 daily flights of 1 hour duration.
- The fare is around 5000 THB (USD 140) for a round trip.
Last update: November 2015. Accurate information